Fast and Effective Service of Advanced Water Trucks Supply in Perth
Are you looking for Water Truck Supply in Perth?
What about Water Trucks in Gidgegannup, Forrestdale, Mundaring, Gnangara or Bullsbrook area?
Alua Water is a family-owned business supplying water cartage to all of these areas – and more. Our owner-operators work and live in these local areas.
Being part of the local community, where possible, we deploy our water trucks and assist locals and emergency services during fire emergencies.
Our water truck supply in Perth are equipped with high volume / high lift pumps. The Water Cannons can spray water up to 50 metres away. We can offload 18,000 litres in 7 minutes if we have to.
Let us know about your bushfire emergency, and we’ll spread the word through our network.
We work with local businesses who want our services. We are happy to assist where we can.
We supply Drinking Water Trucks in Mundaring, Forrestdale, Bullsbrook, Byford, Gidgegannup, Perth, Mandurah and Pinjarra. Maybe you have a job in Alkimos, Yanchep, Gnanagara – We go anywhere and anytime.
When you’re laying out your sub-base or base course for roads or driveway – there will be a different moisture requirement for gravel as compared to limestone and rock base – our operators will adapt to your requirements.
Alua Water specializes in Dust Control on roadworks, subdivisions, and haul roads. Our trucks are fully equipped.
- Tanker sizes range from 14,000 litres and up to 22,000 litres.
- Standard equipment includes –
- Water Cannon – Remote Controlled Joystick.
- Rear Centre Spray
- Rear Left and Right Sprays
- Rear Lower Left and Right Sprays
- Front Left and Right Sprays
- 80mm discharge line
- 50mm discharge line
- High Volume dribble bar with side extensions
- 2 x Two Way Radio’s (One site channel / One Public Channel)
- Beacons – Front and Rear
- Safety gear includes – Fire Extinguishers, Reverse Beepers, and Cameras.
- Filing the tanker is via the overhead, hydrant or self-priming onboard pumps
- If you need additional features – let us know, and we’ll accommodate your needs.
This is a very specialized field which has evolved into our modified water trucks to suit local demand without imposition on the community.
Our fleet has been modified and has silenced pumps, superior driver visibility, safety signage and top-notch presentation.
These units are self-filling, mains filling or from your bore or tank.